| Picture || Title/Description/Cast || Trivia
| || Jizzle|
An infomercial for the Jizzle™, a new product to help male masturbators clean up after themselves.
- Kyle: Trevor
- Customers: Timmy, Sam
- Announcer: Zach
- Parodies the infamous ShamWow infomercial.
- Released a few days before Episode 3 aired.
- When Trevor chucks the sock away, it sticks to the wall behind him and peels off without leaving a mark. Later in the video, you can see a stain there.
- The URL displayed at the end of the ad doesn't work.
- The MasterCard and Visa logos read MisterCard and Vias. American Express has become American Expo.
| || John Williams|
John Williams struggles to compose a piece for George Lucas' new film.
- John Williams: Trevor
- Alice Williams: Zach
- Sherwin Williams: Darren
- Zach's character mentions the Zimmers - a reference to Hans Zimmer, another renowned composer who scores films.
- The melody Trevor's character comes up with at bedtime is similar to the song "You Are My Child Bride" from the Songs of Olden Times sketch in episode 1.
- John's son's name is "Sherwin Williams" which is a paint company.
- The background music in this sketch is also used in Valentines Day and many others.
| || Ants|
The latest alibi for avoiding confrontation: pretending you're getting carried away by ants.
- Dad: Trevor
- Debbie: Timmy
- Son: Sam
- Daughter: Darren
- Gloria: Sam
- Gloria's husband: Zach
| || Darren and the Giraffe|
A giraffe-riding sketch doesn't turn out the way Darren was expecting.
- Themselves: WKUK
- Darren's girlfriend: Tracy Pendergast
| || Herpes Commercial|
An ad for Vesocream, a cream that clears up genital herpes infections.
- Women: Kate Comer, extras
- Men: WKUK
| || Bikini Day|
It's supposedly bikini day at the zoo, and two children want their drunk father to go with them.
- Boy: Darren
- Girl: Timmy
- Dad: Trevor
- If you look closely at the pamphlet you can see the animals actually have bikinis on them.
- The second background music in this sketch is also used in Valentines Day.
| || The Civil War on Drugs|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.