| Picture || Title/Description/Cast || Trivia
| || Heaven|
In a B&W sequence, a man finds himself in heaven with a beautiful fairy, a car, and a puppy in a hatbox. "Ask your doctor about suicide."
| || I Want to Kill the President|
Trevor flirts with danger in a PSA about something that's very illegal to say.
- Trevor actually called the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) to make sure he could do this sketch.
- This theme is somewhat revisited in Trevor's NSA video.
| || Bogey on My Six|
Two pilots have an awkward discussion about their friendship while in mid-air.
- Air Dragon: Trevor
- Cloud Pony: Sam
| || Slow Jerkin|
Darren's increasingly obscene hand gestures gross out his colleagues at work.
- Darren: Darren
- Colleagues: Trevor, Sam
| || Race War|
Dave alerts Bill about a race war.
- Sam's character is a mid-90's rapper and his shirt is blurred out.
- This sketch was improvised as there wasn't a script for it. The whole thing was shot and edited in just 4-5 hours which is why it was so crappily edited.
- Darren can be heard laughing behind the camera (especially at the very end of the sketch).
| || Bigfoot vs. Gravedigger|
Two monster truck drivers encounter each other at a house party, and destroy the living room.
- Bob/Bigfoot: Sam
- Gravedigger: Trevor
- Sharla: Zach
- Barbara: Timmy
- Party guests: Darren, extras
- Trevor fell onto a circular table after jumping the bookcase, and afterwards he was worried that he might have broken something.
- The entire sketch had to be filmed in one take.
- The gravestone ending is similar to the end of the Season 2 sketch Take My Face Off. Also, the name on the gravestone is Bruce "Bigfoot" Collins, but he's addressed as Bob at the beginning of the sketch
| || Sub Sandwich|
On a submarine, sailors guffaw at the type of sandwich that one of them happens to have.
- Sailor 1: Zach
- Sailor 2: Sam
- Sailor 3: Trevor
- Sailor 4: Darren
- Janitor: Timmy
- One of the troupe's favorite sketches as they had an elaborate submarine set built for a pretty stupid joke.
| || I Don't Know, Bob|
Two hunters talk their way through the aftermath of accidentally shooting their friend.
- Hunter: Trevor
- Bob: Darren
- Friend: Zach
- Was originally proposed to be the last episode of the season, but the network decided against it because of this particular skit being too dark to end on.