| Picture || Title/Description/Cast || Trivia
| || Chaplin|
The American forces close in on Hitler's base as the end of World War II approaches.
- Chaplin/Hitler: Trevor
- US forces: Zach, Sam, Darren, Timmy
- While Hitler really did have the same moustache as Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp, Chaplin was actually listed in a Nazi propaganda 'death list' because of his supposed Jewish origin.
| || Bible Stories|
Luther B promotes his own "cool" version of the Bible: a set of videos.
- Luther B: Trevor
- Actors: Zach, Timmy, Darren, Sam, extras
- The VHS volumes have handwritten titles on them which include "Jesus Talks to Poor People," "Elijah Rides Fire Car," "Slut Turns Into Salt" and "Job's Life Sucks".
- Another Richard Johnson, played by Sam, appears in the Season 4 sketch Cash Quiz.
| || Feline Delights|
A seductive cat food ad.
- Announcer: Trevor
- Woman in commercial: unknown
- Woman on couch: unknown
- Features a guest appearance by Timmy's cat, Spaceship.
| || Dumb Newscast|
In the midst of a Mall Bitches marathon, the last news team left on Earth attempts to keep things running smoothly on their channel.
- Anchor: Trevor
- Mall Bitches cast: extras
- The word 'bitch' is spoken 14 times (excluding the title song of Mall Bitches).
| || Car Dealership|
Car dealer Mitch Huggins stars in a commercial with his unenthusiastic sons.
- Mitch Huggins: Sam
- Sons: Trevor, Darren
- Actor: Darren
- Fat lady with Mitch: unknown
- The Huggins family is mentioned in Earthquake later on in the season, but appear this time as appliance sellers who have lost 90% of stock to looters. Mitch Huggins and his sons do not make an appearance.