| Picture || Title/Description/Cast || Trivia
The hidden-camera reality show, You've Been Yellow Mustard-ed!, is both successful and controversial.
- First victim: Sam
- Dumper 1: unknown
- Dumper 2: unknown
- Woman on bench: Kristin Williams
- Man on bench: Timmy
- Barbara Walters King Jr.: Darren
- Ted Ruxpin, farmer: Sam
- Milo Cyrus, Mechanic: Zach
- Chad Orwell: Trevor
- Dale Jenkins, cross-dresser: Timmy
- Hot dog vendor: Darren
- Customer: Zach
- Orderly: Sam
- Old man: unknown
- Distressed citizen: Darren
- Woman in background: Sam
- This sketch holds the record for having the most characters in one sketch (not counting The Civil War on Drugs).
- The "mustard" was actually a warm mixure of mashed potatoes and yellow food dye.
- The mechanic's name tag reads "Hank".
| || Kindergarten Cons|
Another "fish-out-of-water" movie trailer.
- Convicts: WKUK
- Sheriff: Neil Casey
- Principal: Curtis Gwinn
- Kids: extras
- Cameo appearances by Neil Casey and Curtis Gwinn of "Fat Guy Stuck In Internet".
- Tervor's tatoo supposedly reads, "Only Super Dog can judge me."
| || Table Monster|
Debbie's husband has mastered the art of getting out of a dinner with his annoying wife and her annoying BFF.
- Debbie: Sam
- Debbie's husband: Zach
- Connie: Trevor
- Frank: Darren
- The sketch was shot at Acqua Santa, which is about one block west and one block south of Zach's house (as of 2010).
- A small part of the bathroom scene was cut where Zach says the n-word, followed by a black man coming out of a bathroom stall and giving him a dirty look.
- Callback: Loveliest Bride.