| Season || Season 4
| Episode no. || 5
| Air date || 7/9/2010
| Network || IFC
| Picture || Title/Description/Cast || Trivia
| || Poseidon Devil Spaghetti|
Poseidon and the Devil have trouble eating their spaghetti dinner.
- Announcer: Zach
- Poseidon: Sam
- Devil: Zach
- The opening graphics are a spoof of the Looney Tunes graphics.
| || Pussy Restaurant|
Diners at a restaurant have clever ways of getting their kids to fess up.
- Guidos: Sam, Darren
- Harold: Trevor
- Meredith: Zach
- Son: Timmy
| || Charles Manson|
The famous jailbird calls the Home Shopping Channel during their sale of his napkin drawings.
- Ben: Zach
- Lady: Timmy
- Manson: Trevor
| || Jumbotron|
A member of the audience at a sporting event gets Jumbotroned - with disturbing (and hilarious) results.
- First woman: unknown
- First man: unknown
- Men in blue: Sam, Zach
- Jumbotron victim: Timmy
- Jumbotron victims in bathroom: Trevor, Sam, Darren
- Himself: Timmy
- Timmy's character mouths the following phrases: "What do you want?" "Go away!" "Would you leave me alone?" "FUCK OFF!"
- The ending spoofs the famous NBC PSA series The More You Know.
| || Clarence McKenah|
Sad piano music underscores B&W footage of drunk Clarence as he punches everyone in sight.
- Announcer: Zach
- Clarence: Zach
- Everyone else: extras
| || Kid Mechanic|
A hapless father takes his son to a mechanic to get him "fixed".
- Greg: Trevor
- Jimmy's dad: Timmy
- Jimmy: extra
- Chris: extra
- Mechanics: Darren, Sam
- Greg's wife: Zach
- Zach's character is unloading groceries from a bag, and as the camera cuts, he takes the same bag of chips out of the shopping bag twice.
| || Timmy Talk|
Timmy's poorly-edited talk show pilot is mocked by his peers, then stolen by an entrepreneurial mugger and picked up by a network.
- The badly-done technique in the pilot itself is simply called split screen.
Trevor gets high on a banana peel.
- Themselves: Trevor, Zach, Darren
- Banana guy: unknown
- Based on a popular urban myth that states banana peels contain a psychoactive substance called "banandine". You can read more about it here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.